Benign Ovarian Mass What Are Chances Of Ovarian Dermoid Mass Being Malignant?

What are chances of ovarian dermoid mass being malignant? - benign ovarian mass

Hello. I have an ovarian mass, a dermoid suggestive. This was diagnosed by ultrasound and MRI. I had negative CA 125th There are about 15 years, had a greater mass removed was benign but showed malignant be - I guess that the limit was.

I read that the majority are (90%) benign dermoid. But no one was with a preoperative diagnosis of dermoid then find out it was a different, more serious, a tumor?

What is false-negative CA 125? Is there is a high probability? I read a lot about false positives, but not many false negative results.

Also on the other ovary, there was a cyst 2.9cm. Shall I ask the surgeon to remove, so you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment