Picture Of Herpes More Condition_symptoms Do I Have Oral Herpes On My Tongue? (picture Link Included)?

Do I have oral herpes on my tongue? (picture link included)? - picture of herpes more condition_symptoms

One day I had this bump on my tongue. Not as much a look in the mirror - a small white dot. Not even extra long. But it is very painful, especially when I eat.

I had to beat before on my tongue, but I usually within one or two days. I had this company for two days and has not yet disappeared.

Is it possible that this could be herpes labialis (what I read on the internet and the symptoms sound similar).

I'm with a link to some pictures of the tongue (do not worry ... there's nothing too serious) increased, so that you can see and help me assess what it is.

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t296/anonymouse_05/

0 comments:

Post a Comment