Rockland Lobster Festival Maine Lobster Festival?

Maine Lobster Festival? - rockland lobster festival

I am planning to visit the Maine Lobster Festival in Rockland, Maine, for the first time this year. There are a lot of information available on its website yet, but I need a reservation to make room, and suddenly someone was there before he could give me some general information. I'm looking for the festival on Friday, Saturday and Sunday is possible, what (the cost of a ticket to the festival or whatever it was, as he went, and I can) the higher cost and what does it cost? As for the taste of lobster, there are separate charges for meals, or is included in the ticket price? In addition, if I book a room outside of Rockland, can in the city during the festival, the drive and find parking places, or is it better to try to find a bungalow in the band? It is to know something more than a beginner should? Thank you! 10 points for the best answer

0 comments:

Post a Comment